1. Registration for admission opens in the first fortnight of February (subject to vacancy) and assessments / interaction in presence of parents are conducted in the month of March for Classes LKG onwards.
2. Mandatory Requirement At The Time Of Admission
3. A child should be two and half years as on 1st April of the year during which the child is admitted to class Nursery. For classes higher than Nursery, the age criteria follow in a similar manner
4. Registration form is to be duly filled in and to be submitted to the office before the last date. Incomplete registration forms/incorrect or false information furnished in the form are liable to be rejected without any intimation
5. Filling and submitting the Application form does not confirm the admission
6. Admission for class IX onwards is purely on merit and will be based on the performance of entrance test and interview
7. Once the child is selected for admission, the fee amount is to be deposited by the due date, failing which the admission will stand cancelled.
8. At the time of admission, parents will be required to submit a transfer certificate in original counter signed by the District Inspector of Schools, (if the child's previous school is not affiliated to CBSE) and a photocopies of the mark sheet of last year
9. The date of birth once recorded will not be changed. Date of Birth certificate (in case of class LKG only) has to be submitted from Registrar Birth and Death only.
10. No new admission from class IX to XI will be entertained after 31st of July and change of Subject/Stream at Class IX / XI may be permitted before 31st August.
11. Based on the Interaction/Admission Tests and other related criteria, the school reserves the right to admit/refuse admission. In all matters related to admission, the decision of the Principal is final and binding.